An interesting article in Forbes magazine lists six obstacles to greatness or happiness. Reflect on these hurdles, analyze why they stop you and see how you can leap over them.
- Availability: settling for what’s available, instead of going for what’s best.
- Ignorance: what if you don’t know better? Know what you don’t know.
- Committees: no question, a committee will kill anything good or innovative.
- Comfort: you are well settled in a job or relationship or situation, so why bother?
- Momentum: it’s worked for me in the past so why should I change?
- Passivity: don’t go with the flow or the group. If you think it sucks, say so.
You are capable of the very best. Don’t let anything come in the way.